!-- Google tag (gtag.js) -->
- Consultant at Matritava Advanced IVF and Training Centre, New Delhi
Education and Training
- MBBS 2006 Batch from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital
- M.S (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) 2013 Batch from VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital
- 3 years Senior Residency in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (IVF) from Maulana Azad Medical College
- Completed ISAR certification course in ART
- Won the “Young Turks” FOGSI Award in 2019.
- Won the “Young Debut” award from Delhi State Chapter of ISAR in 2016.
- Won Gold medal for best research paper on in AOGD 2015.
- 2ND prize in FERTIVISION 2014 in oral presentation on “Can insulin resistance be predicted by vitamin D deficiency in PCOS women?”
- Topped in Pathology, PSM, and Obstetrics and Gynecology in MBBS
- Invited as faculty in many national and international conferences.
- Authored and co-authored many publications in many national and international journal and chapters in various books.
- Was appointed as the sports secretary in 2006 in Dr.D.Y. Patil Medical College, pimpri, pune.
- Was elected as the General Secretary in 2008 for Student Welfare Association, VMMC.
- Organized the inter college festival “NIRVANA” as the Organizing Secretary. In 2008
- Appointed as Joint Secretary of Resident Doctors’ Association in Maulana Azad Medical College, 2017
- Web and media secretary in FOGSI-AOGD conference 2019 “Breaking Silos Across”
- Assistant Web Editor 2020-22, Indian Fertility Society.