- Director & Head , IVF & Reproductive Medicine MAX Multispeciality Hospital, Saket, Panchsheel and Patparganj, Delhi
Education and training
- MBBS Christian Medical College, Ludhiana 1987.
- MD (Obst & Gynae), Amritsar Medical College.1991
- Certificate Course in Clinical Embryology and ART from Manipal University and Cleveland Clinic USA.
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery done in Sept 2008 from World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
- Advanced course in ‘Micromanipulation in ART’ from Manipal University June 2011.
- Award for Excellent Service by Delhi Medical Association in 2016
- Award of Best worker of IMA – NDB awarded in 2013 by Delhi Medical Association.
- North Zone FOGSI Yuva award in 2004 by federaration of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of India
- Numerous awards in conferences for scientific presentations.
- Have written 8 books, 6 on infertility 3 have been published internationally.
- Have over 70 publications in books and journals.
- Invited to peer reviewed articles for Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India, Journal of Indian Medical Association (JIMA) and Systems Biology in Reproductive Medicine.
- Have been an undergraduate and postgraduate teacher for last 22 years.
- Invited as an expert speaker, moderator and chairperson in various national conferences and training programs and workshops for IUI and IVF Web Editor Indian Fertility Society 2014-16.
- Co Web Editor of Indian Fertility Society 2012-2014
- Secretary, Infertility Committee AOGD 2012-2014.
- Executive Member of Infertility committee of AOGD 2009-16
- Executive member of Infertility committee of FOGSI 2013-2014
- Editor Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Delhi 2009-2010
- Executive member of Midlife Management Committee of Federation of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of India (FOGSI) 2009-12
- Co-editor of National Association of Reproductive and Child Health of India NARCHI , Delhi 2006 – 2008.
- Co- editor of Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Delhi (AOGD) 2005-2006.