!-- Google tag (gtag.js) -->
Our journey so far from April 2016
Patron: Dr M L Swarankar
Secretary: Dr Namita Kotia
Joint Secretary: Dr Surabhi Tomar
Treasurer: Dr Ramdoss
Advisors: Dr Neela Baheti, Dr Narendra Gupta,Dr Sanjay Makwana, Dr Renu Makwana
Council Members: Dr Sanjay Shukla, Dr Kusumlata Meena, Dr Simi Sood,Dr Sangeeta Sharma, Dr Hemant Chakrawarti
CME on Challenges in Infertility
- We are a 69 member Society
- 34 New members have been added in the past one year.
CME on Demystifying the Mystique: Ovary
- Date – 16 October 2016
- Venue – Ramada Hotel
- Our Guest Speaker Dr Sudha Prasad [Delhi] spoke on iCOS,OPTIMIZING OVULATION INDUCTION.
- Dr Anita Sharma spoke on RECURRENT IMPLANTATION FAILURE.
- Panel discussion on CASE SCENARIOS IN INFERTILITY –APPROACH AND MANAGEMENT was moderated by Dr Neelam Bapna /Dr Namita Kotia;Panelist were;Dr Narendra Gupta, Dr Kusumlata Meena,Dr Alka Gehlot and Dr Shikha Gupta.
- Attended by 62 Delegates
- Date : 7/05/2017
- Venue: Ramada Hotel
- Guest Speakers
Dr Neena Malhotra [Delhi] spoke on TROUBLE SHOOTING IN OVULATION IN PCOS.
CME on Demystifying the Mystique: Sperm
Dr Kunjmoidein [Kerala] spoke on POSEIDON CRITERIA
Panel Discussion on ENDOMETRIOSIS Moderated by Dr Sangeeta Sharma ;Panelist : Dr Sanjay Makwana,Dr DeshDeepak,Dr C P Dadhich, Dr Oby Nagar,Dr Vibha Chaturvedi.
We also INTRODUCED “IFS GUIDELINES FOR OVULATION INDUCTION IN PCOS”
The CME was attended by 92 Delegates.
Dr M L Swarankar, Dr Neela Baheti, Dr Kirti Gaur
PCOS Awareness among Students in Schools and Colleges
- Date : 9 July 2017
- Venue: Raddison Blu
- Guest Speaker Col Dr Pankaj Talwar [Army Hospital Delhi] conducted IUI Workshop.
- Hands on training was given with support from Cryocell.
- Panel Discussion was held on Case Scenarios for IUI.
- Attended by 90 Delegates